1. Choose your images && blend them. Then choose your size (mine is 375x140), and place your blended image on it.
2. Take this texture, and place it on top of your banner. Double click your texture layer, and: Blend Mood: Darken Opacity: 100% If there are some black dust/spots on your main image, make sure to delete them.
3. Take this texture and put it top on your banner. Double Click the layer, and: Blend Mood: Screen Opacity: 50% Delete the scratches if they are on your main image (just the main thing, like the face).
4. Now, take this texture and resize it (333x250) and set it on your banner. Double Click the layer, and: Blend Mood: Screen Opacity: 90% Repeat this step, if you want more "lights"
5. Take this pretty little thing, and place wherever you want in your graphic.
6. Make a new layer && fill in the color #f6ebd3. Double Click the layer, and: Blend Mood: Color Burn Opacity: 77%
7. Make a new layer again && fill in the color #68b6fd. Double Click the layer, and: Blend Mood: Linear Burn Opacity: 5%
8. Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Brightness/Contrast A window will appear, and just click okay. Another window will appear: Brightness: 27% Contrast: 16% Click Ok. Play around with it, the brightness differs on different images
9. Nooowww for SELECTIVE COLORING! =D Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Selective Coloring Window will POP-up. Reds: -80, 100, 0, 85 Yellows: -100, 0, -6, 42 Neutrals: 37, -18, -42, 20
10. Final Step; Add a gray bar on the left/right if you like. Also add your text(s) brush(es), etc =)